Release notes for Infinio Accelerator version 3.5.0 were published and made available to customers in December 2018. These release notes include changes made in this new release, as well as known problems and constraints that apply to this newest version.
The below is a summary of the topics covered in these release notes.
Accelerator 3.5.0 Release Notes contains:
- ESXi Required Patch Levels
- Changes in this Release
- Problems and Resolutions Identified for this Release
- Cache Statistics Missing After Upgrading Accelerator.
- Required VMware Hot Fix for UNMAP (Storage Space Reclamation).
- SSD Cache Device Missing After Upgrading vCenter.
- Cannot Disable Acceleration on a VM that has Snapshot Delta Files.
- Configure a DNS Search Path When Using a Static Address.
- I/O Filter Tasks Fail After Updating vSphere Certificates (EAM Certification Error).
- Accelerating a VM Crashes the vCenter Service.
- Cannot Remove an SSD Cache Because VMware Logs are Present.
- VMware Restricts Moving an ESXi Host Between Clusters while VMs are Accelerated.
- Removing an Accelerated ESXi Host and Adding it Back as Standalone.
For detailed information refer to the attached Accelerator Release Notes 3.5.0 (PDF).
Please note that the Technical Support contact information has changed since the publication of the above-mentioned notes. See the new support contact information.