This article lists the steps to create a new support request via the Support Portal.
Requirements: Access to the Infinio Support Portal
- Go to the Support portal.
- Log in by entering your email and password.
If this is the first time you are using our support portal, please refer to the Accessing the Support Portal for the First Time article.
- After logging in, end-users will be taken to the Home Page, where they will be able to see product announcements, documentation and technical articles for Infinio.
- Click on the Submit a request button.
- You will be presented with the Ticket creation form.
- Complete the form and then click on the Submit button.
- Once the ticket has been submitted, the user will get a receipt via email and the request page will refresh to the ticket details page.
Additionally, you can also create a ticket by contacting us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone. Please refer to the Contacting Infinio Support article.
Please note that in order to protect your data in compliance with GDPR guidelines, all tickets created via email will be assumed to contain sensitive data and ticket comments will only be accessible through the web portal. If you would like to receive ticket comments via email, you may go to the portal to acknowledge that the ticket doesn't contain any sensitive data.