This article provides the index of topics covered in the Infinio Accelerator Installation and Upgrade Guide for version 4.0.0 that has been released in March 2020, including how you can get the download link of Infinio 4.0 .exe installer file.
The Guide describes the process to install Accelerator or upgrade it in the VMware® environments. It is made available for each new release, together with the Operations Guide and the Release Notes.
To get the download link of Infinio's .exe installer file, please Contact Infinio Support, as per Page 10 of the attached Accelerator Installation and Upgrade Guide 4.0.0 (PDF).
The attached guide contains detailed information on each of the topics mentioned below.
- Infinio Accelerator 4.0.0
- Accelerator Documentation
- Technical Support
- Accelerator Installation
- Installation Wizard Requirements
- Management Console Web UI Access Requirements
- Information Required for Accelerator Installation
- Management Console VM Installation Steps
- Activating the Accelerator License
- Using a Permanent Address for the Management Console VM
- Using the Management Console Web UI
- Upgrading Accelerator
- Planning an Accelerator Upgrade
- Upgrade Paths for I/O Filters
- Management Console VM Upgrade Procedure
- Infinio I/O Filter Upgrade Procedure
- Upgrading Environments that use Horizon Instant Clones
- Troubleshooting Upgrades
- Accelerator Requirements and Restrictions
- VMware and vCenter Requirements
- Management Console VM Sizing Guide
- vCenter Restrictions
- Network Requirements
- Diskless and Stateless ESXi Host Considerations
- Accelerator Limits